- Distance education, also known as distance learning, is the education of students who may not always be physically present at a school. Traditionally, this usually involved correspondence courses wherein the student corresponded with the school via mail. Today, it usually involves online education. A distance learning program can be completely distance learning, or a combination of distance learning and traditional classroom instruction (called hybrid or blended). Massive open online courses (MOOCs), offering large-scale interactive participation and open access through the World Wide Web or other network technologies, are recent educational modes in distance education. A number of other terms (distributed learning, e-learning, m-learning, online learning, virtual classroom etc.) are used roughly synonymously with distance education.
- Candidates may apply for admission online, gain information regarding admission procedure, call our counselors or chat with us.
- The prospective students are required to submit the admission form duly filled up and signed by them along with the mandatory documents and the applicable fees required for admission process. The mandatory documents and online fees receipt can be submitted online by email to the university or can be couriered.
Mandatory Documents for Admission-
- Duly filled Admission Form (Name should exactly as it is mentioned on 10th Std. Mark Sheet)
- Student Signature on Admission Form has to match with ID Card Submitted
- Self Attested copy of 10th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (For All Program)
- Self Attested copy of 12th Std. Mark sheet & Certificate (As per Program eligibility)
- Passport size color Photo-3 copies/or Soft Copy
- Copy of Govt. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.)
- In Case of Name Change, need Name Change document
- Registration Fees+ Exam Fees+ Course fees as per the policy. Cheque/ DD/Online Payment Receipt.
- In case of Installments Post Dated Cheques are mandatory to be submitted at time of admission)
- Letter of Undertaking, if Required (as per case requirement and norms of the council)
- For further details, please visit our official website.
Important Note -
- The eligibility criteria for every program is clearly mentioned on our website under the programs. The student should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility norms for the program they wish to enroll.
- The candidate has to ensure that their education / qualifying Certificate/ Degree has been issued from a recognized university/board only. It should be recognized by regulatory authority of Government of India.
- The name mentioned on 10th Std. Mark Sheet has to match the name mentioned on the degree certificate / degree mark sheets.
- The name mentioned on admission form should be exactly the same as it is mentioned on 10th Std. Mark Sheet.
- In case of name change / deferred name (10th Std. and Degree Certificate or Mark sheet) a name change document/affidavit has to be submitted to the Council for processing.
- Submission of documents and payments to council is subject to eligibility criteria as per the guideline of the Council.
- The admission would be processed as per the information provided by the student and in case of any discrepancy in the same, the university would have the right to cancel the admission and the fees paid would be forfeited.
- Upon receipt of all the documents with applicable fees the documents are scrutinized by the course administrators. It is then forwarded to the enrolment department for final verification and processing the admission for generation of enrolment number.
- The student support are then initiated and study material is dispatched within 60 working days from date of generation of enrolment number and not from date of document/ fees submission to the university. The timeline taken by courier company for delivery time may be additional to the above timelines.
- The students would be provided with reference numbers initially and would be guided by the provisional admission policy as mentioned below:
- The students would receive the acknowledgement letter with reference number along with study material and login credentials of the learning management system, while the enrollment number would be communicated to the students on their registered email id. This would be subject to fees clearances in council account.
- While applying for the course, the prospective student should ensure that they are eligible for admission to respective program as per the guidelines of the council.
- Based on eligibility criteria and after scrutiny of documents, an enrollment number would be generated by the university enrollment department and only then a student would then be a registered student of the council.
- The student under provisional category who have received the reference / provisional numbers would not be allowed to appear for exams till they are confirmed enrolled. For special cases based on reference numbers, in case the students are allowed for appearing in exams then their results would be kept on hold till they have satisfied their eligibility norms and this would happen only after the enrollment number has been issued by the council.
- It is the students responsibility to submit all required documents on time after they have applied for NIED EDUCATION COUNCIL distance education program.
- Submission of application form, documents and fees does not entitle the student to be considered as a registered student of the council.
- For pending documents, if any which the enrollment team requires, it would be communicated to the students by the support team.
- Apply Online
- Verify Online
- Distance Education
- Open Schooling
- Correspondence Learning
- International Admission
- Notice and Guidelines
- Academic Procedure
- Career Opportunities
- Study Material and Training Kit
March - 2023 Batch :- Admission & Online payment Link Available on Center Panel, Last Date 31/03/2023 April 2023 Exam Event Eligible Candidate data Required to all Authorized Centres Centre Renewals for Season 2023-24 has been started All Authorized Study and Training Centres Kindly Renew Before 31 March 2023View All